Friday, October 17, 2008

Had to share...


Most of those at BH have already seen this, but it was toooo good to not share with you all. It tickled me so much that I can even just think about it and start laughing all over again. The "Judge A Book By Its Cover" blog made me think of this book jacket summary from a romance novel I checked in with router one day...

Title: Talking for Two (author: Wanda E. Brunstetter)

"Summary: Alone and seeking a haven and hope in the rural Northwest, Tabby moves into a small town in an effort to leave the past behind. Her self-confidence has been shattered by lifelong stuttering. In a bold move to change her life, Tabby pursues ventriloquism. After meeting her, the ventriloquist shop owner knows his life will never be the same. How will Tabby's hurting heart respond to the pull of divine and human love? "

Gobsmacked am I.... -Ruthless

4 comments:

Julia said...

Wow - I am definitely going to have to pick that up. My first dark thought was "Magic" by William Goldman + romance! My heart beats warmly.

Unknown said...

Holy cow... yeah, I am feeling strangely compelled to read this book... and stop speaking.

Lily said...

I'd rather eat for two than talk for two any day. Meeee-Oooooow!

loladimz said...

And I thought time-traveling, kilted Scotsmen were as weird as it got. Yikes! When you get to the Flickr Thing, here's a whole basket of scary ventriloquist doll images to plumb.